Okay, I have to admit that the first post in my blog was done my sister that swears that this is so easy! So here it goes! I do have to admit that I have been checking all of my friends blogs for some time now and I love to see how they are doing, when there children break their bones, or the kids swallow marbles. I love this stuff!! I am glad that everyone is alright. As for me and mine we are doing really well in sunny, warm Arizona. I feel like we are always busy with work and life and more work. I really can not believe that I thought that life would be easier when we moved out here a year and half ago. But we are still here, still happy and still busy. So for now I will try to be a blogger and let you see a piece of my life.
Hawaii- snorkeling and stuff
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment