Opps, I did it again! This is the class picture.
Dax loves where he sits right now. By Natalie and Caroline.
Dax's teacher is Mrs. Potato Head!
Notice the flap in the back for the extra parts! Too funny!
Here are a few pictures of Dax's Halloween party this year. I was able to sneak away from work and be there just like a real stay at home mom can do. Thanks Brian!! The morning of the party I had told Dax that I didn't think that I would be there and he said OK. But when I got to the school his teacher said "Oh good your here, Dax said that he was waiting to put his costume on until I got there. So I told him you would be here!" What!!! I told him I wasn't coming! So then I was really glad that I came. He had a great time but he mostly wanted to make sure I was paying attention to him the entire time.
No comments:
Post a Comment