Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Ride'um Cowboy!

Now that is one happy cowboy! We went o Hailey's for the "branding of the cows" and Dax thought that he was in heaven! He was so excited to be able to ride a horse all by himself this year. While we were out there he told me that he did want to go to Disneyland for his birthday but that he had changed his mind to going to Colton's house because "THIS IS AWESOME!"
Avery and Kylie just a chattin' in the horses. Yes - they are also riding all by them selves! When we get these two girls together there is NEVER a quite moment! They are tooo fun!

Trace is just hangin' out on the horse! What a cute little stink!

I love this picture of my dad with all of my kids! I think that they get the love of horses from him. Thanks dad for taking them out on the horses!

I really don't know how many times they went around. All day would have been fine with all of them I think! LOVE IT!

So the kids all switched places and I wonder who thought that it is was good idea to let all of the little girls try to walk. This is how it went....step, giggle, fall down, get up, step, giggle.......! What a great Grandpa to put up with it as long as he did!

I just think that this picture of Trace and Kaycee was just tooo cute! They are just a the cutest stage in life. Love them! I just wish that they would figure out that they are good friends already! It will come someday....I hope!

This is what I call a fun game that wasn't thought thru! They hold on to the fun swinging rope with a metal clasp on it, and throw it. I wish that I had the picture of the end of the game when it first came back and hit Avery in the forehead. Then trace thought that he could get it and it hit him in the head too. Maybe next time we will think it thru.....maybe not!

1 comment:

  1. I love those pictures of dad with the kids. They are priceless! I believe that you should start planning a cowboy birthday party for Dax. It makes me happy to see your blog. Thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete