Friday, May 29, 2009

tHiS BiTeS!!!!


So this is the morning after!!!! WOW - THAT BITES!!! I had the thought before we all slept out on the tramp that we should spray with bug spray but I think I have seen 1 mosquito since we moved here, so I decided not to go and find the OFF. Well the poor faces of the children!!! They woke up with smiles and the.....chicken pox? No, they were almost eaten alive by the bugs! I was absolutely sick. I only have a picture of poor Trace but don't worry Avery's face looked the same. Dax didn't have so many on his face but had one on his ear that made him look like Dumbo. They all looked terrible!!!! Brian & I that slept right next to them did not even have one bite on us!?! I guess the silver lining of this is that before we fell asleep the kids wanted to sleep on the tramp with us every night all summer and now not so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment