So it is the last game of the T-ball season and I actually think that Dax had a great time. I would say that he is not the most aggressive player by far, but all in all not to bad. I did after the first game have to bribe him a little because if the ball did not come right to him he would not go for it all. He told me that the coach told them to stay in their positions. I completely agree with that theory but of course if you do not actively move toward the ball in T-ball you will never touch it. So after the first game I told him that I would give him a dollar for every ball that he got and threw to 1st base. When Brian heard me tell this to Dax he thought that maybe I was feeling generous and a little rich. ( He missed the first game, he was out of town.) I assured him that he had nothing to worry about. The next game he made $4.00. Much better!!! So I thick we both won in the deal....he made a little money and I could stand to watch the game!!
Hawaii- snorkeling and stuff
5 years ago





Dax is such a cute little boy. I'm glad that he had fun playing T-ball. Those games can be hard to stomach sometimes. They are usually picking grass and watching airplanes.
ReplyDelete