
Brian made a trip up to the renowned Bandon Dunes last week with his good friend Brandon. Brandon's wife gave the trip to him for his birthday and asked if Brian would like to go with him. Brian never passes a chance for 3 days straight of 36 holes of golf!?!? I think he is crazy! I also wondered why when you live in AZ and people come down here to golf in April he went to the warm and sunny place of North Bend Oregon!!! So we pulled out all of his warm clothes and off he went. All of that aside he had a great time! It only rained on them for the first 18 holes on the second day.....which I hear is a record from what the group said that has been going for many year. So lucky them!? On the course there are no carts allowed and they are not very easy courses to walk so I was proud that Brian actually rented a pull cart which was much appreciated on the 15th hole of the first day!!! "Charlie" really got him there!! We are glad that you had a great time but we are really glad that you are home!! We Love you!

Brian and Brandon on the course!

This is one group that they played with. The guy in charge had an entire schedule worked out like they were playing their own little Ryder Cup. You can
definitely tell who lives in Utah and who in AZ. Shorts.....it was not that warm! I think the warmest it ever got was in the upper fifties. So every one that lives, say in Park City, thought it was nice and warm, while Brian hasn't seen those temps in quite some time!

"How many times have I hit the ball already? I keep losing track with the sound of the ocean right there!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment