Thursday, April 16, 2009

EasTeR EgGs!

This year we were invited over to decorate some Easter eggs at one of our friends houses. She is seriously crazy to have wanted our crowd to come over!! She works for Brian and she has no kids yet and after this day she may never!!! Actually it was not to bad, they were on their better behavior besides getting a little wild by the end of the night. Avery was very serious at decorating this year and Dax was in and out of the decorating scene. He thought that it was also fun to go outside and chat with Tobi's friends. Poor them! He thought that he was very cool!!
Of course by the end of the night Brian was playing Rock Band and the kids were just making themselves at home!! Dax played the drums also and was actually pretty good! I was impressed!
Anther favorite past time for Brian and the boys....eating a bowl of Doritos. I can't believe that Dax was not in this shot, when chips are around he is never very far!!
This is Avery, Dax, Tobi and her niece. Again, Avery looks very serious! Again, Dax is hangin' with the girls!! Thanks Tobi for having us over it was very fun and great birth control for you and especially Jeff!!

1 comment:

  1. I had a blast I love your kids! haha He better get used to it he only has 3 more years to be kid free! Thanks for coming over!

    ReplyDelete